Do what you like...
Like what you do!
At IRIS, we strive to fulfill that motto. We are constantly looking for new additions to our staff that embody the following attributes:
- Career driven work ethic
- Customer service oriented
- Self managed
Interested in joining the IRIS family?
We offer competitive compensation packages, vast opportunities for career growth, industry training, continuing education, excellent small business benefit package and a family style working atmosphere. IRIS is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Please Note, In-House positions are located near Reading, Pennsylvania
- ALL positions require a high school diploma
- NO positions require a college degree, however a degree is advantageous and will be considered part of a superior resume upon review.
Production Person (Part Time):
Specialty production facility, screen print and/or sewing machine experience a plus. Hours: 10am-2pm, Monday-Friday. May lead to full time position. Job requires lifting 25-30 pounds. Fast paced environment. Please fill out an application at: 901 Park Road, Fleetwood, PA 19522. No phone calls please.
Customer Service Specialist:
IRIS is looking for a responsible team player that enjoys working as part of a group to meet goals.
*Expert problem solver
*Able to identify and solve problems without direct guidance
*Happy and energetic in a fast moving, ever-changing, dynamic environment
*Ability to "fit pieces of a puzzle together"
*Must meet deadlines
*Advanced computer skills
*Familiarity with SAGE MAS 200 a plus
*Associates Degree preferred
Experienced Account Manager Needed:
Self motivated individual needed to represent our company in a defined territory.
- IRIS is a leader in the photo ID industry. We offer photo ID systems, support, and accessories; including various types of ID card stock, printer ribbons, attachments, badge holders, and lanyards. What differentiates IRIS from any other manufacturer/dealer is our excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and superior product knowledge.
- Salary plus commission in a growing market with bonuses for accounts landed through self motivated methods.
- Occasional travel and sales expenses paid by IRIS. Excellent health care and profit sharing benefits.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing clients and potential new sales.
- Individual should be able to work conscientiously from the home office in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.
- Individual is expected to be in the home office 5 full days per week.
- Must be confident and comfortable with telephone solicitation, in-house meetings, and occasional field visits at target market businesses.
- Submit orders by referring to IRIS' price lists and extensive product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly annual territory analyses.
- Manage customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Customer service, sales goal oriented, strong sales closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, tactful negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, client relationships, strong motivation for sales
- Individual must have at least 1 year of sales experience with an eye for the "big picture" of account growth. Experience in the security industry is preferred but not required.