Please contact one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives at (610) 944-8588 for your return authorization number. If you do not currently have a dedicated sales representative, please contact our Customer Service team by selecting option '0'. Please have your order number and company name available to arrange your return/exchange.
Return Procedures and Guidelines
- Contact your IRIS Customer Service Representative for an RMA number within 30 days of receipt of product.
- RMA numbers must be clearly marked on all returned packages and merchandise must be shipped to the following address:
The IRIS Companies
901 Park Road
Fleetwood, PA 19522
For your safety, please use UPS/FedEx/DHL or another insured carrier that offers tracking capability.
- Items must be received by IRIS within 15 days of issuance of RMA.
- All original packaging, instructions, etc., must be returned - unmarked and undamaged.
- Product must be 'like new' and factory sealed.
- Merchandise that arrives at our facility damaged cannot be accepted and will be returned to you.
- Credit will be issued to the original credit card or account holder after inspection.
- IRIS may amend the return policy guidelines at anytime.
- Non-custom “resellable” (like new) products may be returned within 30-days of the original shipment date. A restocking fee will apply (see above).
- No restocking fee will be assessed if the shipping error was made by IRIS. In these types of returns, the Customer must return the product by UPS Ground on IRIS’ UPS account and must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) or the package will be refused. No call tags will be sent.
- Credit will be issued upon inspection by IRIS personnel.
- Defective products will be assessed carefully for malfunction or misuse before credit or exchange is issued. Misused/abused products returned as defective may be subject to exchange shipping costs.
- Imprinted or custom ordered products cannot be returned.
- All claims for damaged or lost shipments must be filed with the delivering carrier within 15 days of receipt. All pieces of the damaged box(es) must be saved until the claim is settled. When possible, photographs of the damaged box(es) should be taken and emailed to IRIS.
- All claims for short-shipments or mis-shipments must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- IRIS will not be liable in any event for special, exemplary, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
- Custom orders cannot be fully cancelled. If you cancel a custom order, you will be responsible for all costs incurred for production up to the cancellation date. A $25 cancellation fee will also apply.
- Orders for in-stock items may only be cancelled if the order has not yet been processed for shipment.